Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Activity 4 - Strong Personality

Activity 4 – Strong Personality

Dad

My father has a really strong personality. He is 67 years old, so he lived 50 years more than I did. He has gone through a lot his whole life, and he is a very experienced man. He has lived in more than one country, fought in Brazil’s army special forces for a couple of years, worked in several different jobs, and had two other children before me (today 35 and 37 years old).
   One thing that demonstrates my dad’s strong personality is that whenever someone does something (anything), he already knows the consequences, and what is going to happen next. I mean that he has gone through several experiences that happen around him today, and he knows how these experiences end. This makes him get really mad a lot, and angry with the people around him often.

   Otherwise, my dad is the sweetest man if you actually get to know him. He is the best person to talk to that I know. He is very unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment